Welcome to the AHSES and WISES Learning Channel, the current affiliate organizations of our Adventure Learning Online Community. The AHSES and WISES community organization is made up of teachers, aspiring teachers and members committed to making it possible by teaching and sharing.
WISES and AHSES have no religious or political affiliation. Their aim is to assist willing individuals to be active and involved in creating a resonant environment, conducive to experiencing miracles in everyday life. WISES and AHSES work with people who have moved beyond being just seekers to people who are on an adventure quest ready to find; people in the adventure learning channel who are ready to enjoy the journey of life, to celebrate the gift of life!
The teachers and members of the AHSES and WISES Learning Channel offer many online courses, free online mini-courses, world adventures, a Master’s degree and online degrees in metaphysics. This global learning initiative is re-defining the ontology, philosophy and application of adult learning theory and metaphysics for the countdown of the Now Age…
WISES and ASES have no political or religious affiliation and respect the beliefs and faith of each and every individual.
The organizations’ purpose is:
1. To assist willing individuals to free themselves of narrow and bigoted thinking, embracing expansion, evolution and embellishment.
2. To equip willing individuals for a fast-changing world by encouraging them to acquire and refine a global world view, with an awareness of changing social paradigms.
3. To encourage willing individuals to act according to the dictates of their conscience, continually learning and reviewing their attitudes and motivations.
4. To support willing individuals to be uncompromising in their principles and impeccable in all their endeavours.
5. To be prepared to forgive, accept and appreciate others, without condoning their mistakes.
6. To support willing individuals to be ever more valuable to their family, friends, society, country and the world.Remaining true to the statement: "Ask not what your world can do for you, but ask rather, what can You do for your world"
7. To encourage individuals in the pursuit of higher knowledge and education; to learn and grow in the spirit of Henry Ford’s statement: “Whether eighteen or eighty, we are old if we stop learning”.
8. To support willing individuals, that they may never allow “common-sense” to be educated out of them.
9. To prompt willing individuals to bring forth and nurture their own unique resources, creative gifts and strengths, and respect and support the concommitant uniqueness of gifts within others.
10. To grant acknowledgement and provide accreditation for each individual’s attainment and daring, encouraging them always to further worthy endeavours.
11. To encourage willing individuals to rise to the occasion by learning to celebrate life by living Life and to become ever more conscious in the pursuit of a full human experience
"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark.
The real tragedy is when men are afraid of the light."
The Australian School of Esoteric Studies and the World Development of Human Resources was founded by Patrick Desplace. Patrick Desplace left this plane in 2011. The World Initiatives School of Esoteric Studies and the African Holistic School of Esoteric Studies was founded by Louis Franco and John Gamble.
The fundamental organizational values and attitudes of WISES and AHSES encourage self-empowerment and the unique learning path of each individual. These organizations provide tools to fulfill unimaginable potential without creating a dependence on ritual or dated belief systems.
The Adventure Learning Teachers
I would love to promote WISES seminars...
The fundamentals of Adult Learning Theory
See an AHSES and WDHR project in adventure…
Return to Adventure Learning Online Community
Return from AHSES and WDHR Learning Channel to Adventure Learning Home